Associate attorney, Jennifer Paternostro Moore has been named for the Junior League of Charlotte spotlight member of the week! Jennifer joined the Junior League in 2012, just after relocating to Charlotte. As a new Charlotte resident, she was interested in meeting like-minded women, promoting volunteerism, and giving back to her community. Congratulations Jennifer for the recognition! You can visit Jennifer’s member spotlight page by clicking here.
- We’re Hiring a Client Liaison June 8, 2017
- Physical vs Legal Custody in North Carolina May 11, 2017
- NFL Players file lawsuit demanding workers comp benefits for CTE December 19, 2016
- Former Bayer Vice President Sues Company for Discrimination December 15, 2016
- Marcellino & Tyson Partner Recognized As Super Lawyers Rising Star September 30, 2016